Monday, March 26, 2012

New MGCD site almost ready to 'launch'.

New fairway bunker at Oakville's 1st hole,
under construction last week (click to enlarge).
Obviously, I haven't been posting here as regularly as usual during the month of March...

My colleague, Keith Cutten, and I have been working on a new web site design. When the new MGCD site 'launches' (very shortly), this blog will move there. The web site redesign will also feature more photos of our work, additional writings on golf course architecture, etc.

In the meantime, I have a busy couple of weeks ahead. I'll be back at The Oakville Golf Club later this week, where our bunker renovation project is progressing nicely, with help from Evans Golf; then it's on to Seattle, for a consulting visit at Overlake Golf and Country Club.

3 comments:

  1. What are you using the cinder blocks for? Nice look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it's holding up the bunker boards.

      Delete
  2. Excited to see the the result. I know it would be very nice. Congrats in advance.

    ReplyDelete